Are you some who are baffled in exploring how to save Instagram stories? Though there are many ways to save IG stories, how many of them are you aware of?
You can help yourself out to a greater extent and make your Instagram experience a creative and fun ride. You can archive or save IG stories in a few ways. Instagram stories are assembled to disappear after a day. However, there are ways to save your Instagram stories for future viewing or future use.
You can use numerous ways to save your Instagram stories: You can archive them through the Instagram app, customize a web-based app to auto-save stories, or save those stories to a handset.
Here’s what you’ll require to know to use those ways to save IG stories.
Instagram stories come with an expiration date and will disappear in 24 hours once uploaded. But that doesn’t mean they need to be gone forever.
There are numerous methods you can use to save your Instagram stories. The best process will depend on how you think to save and use them once they’ve been saved.
Different Ways To Save IG Stories
You must be wondering about the different applications and web pages to explore how to archive Instagram stories through the application? Archiving is a simple way to make a backup for your Instagram stories. The only trick is that you have to set it up before – but once you do, you won’t have to stress about saving your stories in the future.
How Does It Work:
Open an Instagram account and log in if required.
- Toggle on your profile (the person icon in the bottom toolbar).
- Tap on three lines and select “Settings.”
- Tap “Privacy” followed by “Story.”
- Under the “Saving” toggle on the option to save your Instagram stories to your archive (you can select to save stories to your phone’s photo gallery from this screen as well).
Turning on the option “Save to Archive.”
When you turn on the archive option, you can see your stories through the archive, which you see by reaching your profile, then clicking the three lines in the top-right corner of the screen, and choosing “Archive.”
How To Use Embed Stories:
- Create an account with Embed Stories and connect to your Facebook account (once you give permission, this will grab any of the linked Instagram accounts as well).
- Tap on “Select Source” next to your Instagram account – the website then gathers the stories from the account and sets up auto-save for your future stories at a similar time.
- As it plays, click the three dots and select “Save.”
- choose “Save Photo/Video” to save that particular story, or to save all of your recent stories as a single, vertical video, choose “Save Story.”
You can also save the stories right when you create them by pressing the download button (a downward marked arrow above a straight line) before posting.