Flowers are the magic of nature. They are vibrant, colourful, scentful, soothing, calming, mood-lifter. Flowers are part of our lives in many different ways, and we should be thankful to God to shower upon us the blessing of flowers. From deodorants to room fresheners, from honey to rose water, and from beautiful design to a beautiful world, Flowers have a huge influence on us.
And they also let us use them as gifts in the form of different types of flower arrangements. Where a red rose is given as the token of love and romance, yellow color flowers represent joy and lightheartedness and symbolises friendship.
Not from their soothing appearance and calming fragrance, flowers can also influence us and our lifestyle from the quotes penned-down on them.
So, here we bring you some flower quotes that will lead you to live a happy life.
- “Like wildflowers; You must allow yourself to grow in all the places people thought you never would.” – E.V.
- “The Japanese say, if the flower is to be beautiful, it must be cultivated.” – Lester Cole
- “A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms.” – Zen Shin
- “Flowers don’t worry about how they’re going to bloom. They just open up and turn toward the light and that makes them beautiful.” – Jim Carrey
- “A flower blooming in the desert proves to the world that adversity, no matter how great, can be overcome.” – Matshona Dhliwayo
- “A rose can never be a sunflower, and a sunflower can never be a rose. All flowers are beautiful in their own way, and that’s like women too.” – Miranda Kerr
- “If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly our whole life would change.” – Buddha
- “Gardens and flowers have a way of bringing people together, drawing them from their homes.” – Clare Ansberry
- “Flowers always make people better, happier and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine to the soul.” – Luther Burbank
- “A flower’s appeal is in its contradictions — so delicate in form yet strong in fragrance, so small in size yet big in beauty, so short in life yet long on effect.” – Terri Guillemets
- “You’re only here for a short visit. Don’t hurry, don’t worry. And be sure to smell the flowers along the way.” – Walter Hagen
- “I’d rather wear flowers in my hair, than diamonds around my neck.” – Unknown
- “The very best relationship has a gardener and a flower. The gardener nurtures and the flower blooms.” – Carole Radziwill
- “Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same.” – Helen Keller
- “Every flower blooms at its own pace.” – Suzy Kassem
- “Many eyes go through the meadow, but few see the flowers in it.” – Ralph Waldo Emmerson
- “Even the tiniest of flowers can have the toughest roots.” – Shannon Mullen
Bloom like flowers and lead a colorful lifestyle like flowers!