Traveling is about more than simply marking your dream destinations with a pin-on-the-wall map. Rather, it offers valuable long-lasting memories, new social connections, breathtaking adventures, and jaw-dropping beauty of natural and urban landscapes. Journeying becomes even more exciting if you take your group of friends with you instead of capturing lively moments alone.
Are you looking forward to a new adventure to travel in style and with your dear ones? Or are you seeking long-awaited rest and refreshment after a long academic year? Then consider taking an unforgettable ride through the most picturesque and popular travel destinations across the United States.
The Best Road Trip Destinations In The US For Young Drivers
- To begin with, consider taking a car drive to Hood River. Located only an hour away from Portland, OR — but a whole world away — this majestic place offers a unique chance to immerse yourself in the natural beauty. Hood River sits on the south bank of the magnificent Columbia River. It offers a combination of a natural paradise and agricultural wonder. Fall is a perfect season to go hiking there among the golden leaves, crisp cool air, and raging waterfalls. Moreover, from October 20th through October 28th, you can take an adventurous ride on the Halloween Train on the Mt. Hood Railroad. It will take you through the beautiful forests of the valley and a mysterious old factory. You can also get there in around four hours of road drive from Seattle.
- Another unique destination for your teen-friendly vacations is Yellowstone National Park. It spreads from Wyoming into parts of Montana and Idaho. Within the park’s area of 2.2 million acres, you get an opportunity to observe wildlife that is kept in an intact ecosystem. Come and explore geothermal areas that present up to half of the world’s active geysers and observe geologic wonders including the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone River. The destination’s address is Yellowstone National Park, WY 82190-0168. For more details about visiting the park, call 307-344-7381.
- One more place of splendor to see during your upcoming USA road trips is the Canyonlands. It is Utah’s largest national park that presents a stunning array of natural wonders. Along your paved scenic drive across the Canyonlands, you get a chance to find numerous pullouts with magnificent sights of the park and its surrounding lands. Head to the Island in the Sky District which is located 32 miles (51.5 km) away from Moab for a rewarding and easy experience. Take Highway 191 10 miles (16 km) north to Highway 313 and then drive southwest 22 miles (35 km) to reach this destination. It takes around 40 minutes to drive from Moab to the Canyonlands’ visitor center. Open 24 hours per day, the park’s entrance is available for $30 per vehicle. For more information, call (435) 719-2313.
- Also, make sure to visit the city of San Fransisco as you plan your group journey. This bright city is famous for its colorful neighborhoods, abundant art, creative cuisine, and breathtaking views. Once in San Fransisco, make sure to try its best adventures. Watch sea lions at Pier 39, soak in skyline sceneries from a picnic blanket in Mission Dolores Park, walk through the oldest Japanese garden – Golden Gate Park — in the country, and take a glimpse of history with a boat ride to Alcatraz Island. Besides, consider going for the Muir Woods & Sausalito Half-Day Tour to see one of the greatest sites in the city. Come and explore the giant redwood sequoia trees at Muir Woods, shop in California’s prettiest town of Sausalito, and drive across the Golden Gate Bridge. The adventure’s price is around $96.00 and includes the return by ferry or bus from Sausalito. For more information, call +1 (702) 648-5873.
Enjoy Your Safe & Comfortable Road Trip With Easy & Smart Car Rental For Under 21 Years Of Age
If you wonder how to rent a car when you’re under 21, take a look at the following models available for hire right now. You can choose from a variety of car types to match your travel preferences. Those include compact, economy, midsize, standard, SUVs, vans, and convertibles. Look through the best teen car rentals available today:
- Kia Sportage offers a perfect car rental for college students. This model features five seats and three baggage spaces. Free amendments and free cancellation are available, too. The car’s rental price is $26.03 per day before taxes.
- Another convenient option is to take Hyundai Santa Fe for your group road trip. This automobile supplies five seats and four baggage spaces. This SUV costs around $26.87 per one day of rent before taxes.
- Next, consider taking a Toyota Corolla. This midsize car features five seats and four baggage spaces. Currently, this model also offers a %20 discount for its rent. The daily cost of its rental is $32.27 before taxes.
- Also, the Chevrolet Spark offers an excellent choice if you are looking for an economy car to rent for a group road trip. It supplies four seats and one baggage space. Rent it and get unlimited mileage, too. This model’s rental costs $48.75 per day before taxes.
- The Chrysler 300 is another luxury car available for USA rental for young drivers. It features five seats and five baggage spaces. Like other rental cars for young drivers, this vehicle offers unlimited mileage and a free shuttle bus. Also, if you rent this model, you get free amendments and free cancellation. The car’s rental price is $57.82 per day before taxes.
- One more convenient under-21 car rental for you is the Ford Mustang Convertible. This model features four seats and two baggage spaces. Free shuttle bus, free amendments, and free cancellation are also available with this rental. The cost of this car’s rent is $60.85 per day before taxes.
Rent The Right Car & Enjoy Your Smooth & Safe Road Trip
Once you choose your perfect rental automobile, make sure to reserve it as early as possible. It will allow you to enjoy the most convenient rental rate and ensure your reservation is intact.
Keep in mind that the closer to the due date, the rental reservation’s price increases. The most convenient option is to reserve a car a week before your road trip. Also, early reservation gives you time to make additional changes to your rental without paying extras.