Since the onset of the Covid-19 pandemic, numerous measures have been introduced to curb the spread and death rates. Notably, many countries have introduced mask mandates in stores, local transport, and all public places. This means that you are required to wear your mask whenever you enter a public building, go shopping, or ride a cab or bus.
However, infections have continued to rise despite these measures, especially due to virus variants. As a result, it has become apparent that wearing simple masks is no longer safe enough. Instead, you will need high-quality masks such as the n95 for ultimate protection from the coronavirus. See more about information on N95 medical masks.
What Is A N95 Mask?
The n95 mask offers more protection than surgical masks as it filters out both large and tiny particles when you inhale.
- The “N” stands for Non–oil and that means that is suitable for environments with no oil-based particulates.
- The 95 means that the n95 medical mask has a 95% efficiency of protecting you from infections.
The mask is made of an electrostatic non-woven fiber that enhances filtration. Notably, you will find some n95 masks with exhalation valves that reduce the exhalation resistance for easier breathing.
How Do The N95 Medical Masks Work?
This type of respirator offers protection as it filters all particles’ sizes in the air as you inhale. They are known to be some of the most effective masks prompting the World Health Organization (W.H.O.) and Center for Disease Control and Prevention (C.D.C.) to recommend reserving them for frontline workers and healthcare providers.
You may also require some training on using the n95 medical mask to get the most out of it. You need to understand the safe way to wear your mask and adjust it for ultimate protection.
It is advisable to dispose of these masks after using them, although studies have suggested disinfecting and reusing them in dire situations.
Properties That Make N95 Masks The Best Option
- They Provide Unparalleled Protection: The n95 medical mask is tested and proven to provide sufficient protection against the novel covid-19 and other diseases such as SARS and the H1N1 Avian Flu.
- Available In Different Options: You can choose between the flat fold and molded mask depending on your preference. The flat fold n95 mask is light, decreasing your fatigue and improving comfort. Similarly, the molded mask contours with your nose, reducing pressure points and preventing the mask from collapsing.
- Fuss & Allergy-Free: The n95 mask is the best option for you, especially if you are sensitive to silicone, P.V.C., or Latex. The disposable mask is free of these materials keeping you safe from Covid-19 and other allergic complications.
According to Fortune Business Insights™, the global protective face mask market size was USD 1,222.37 million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 3,590.40 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period.
An N95 mask is an excellent option for your protection against the deadly Covid-19. The mask has been tested and proven to be more effective than other masks available in the market.
Besides, the N95 mask is both practical and economical. Therefore, ordering for you or your family and friends will leave you wondering how you survived without one.