As a diabetic, you need to take certain precautionary measures that other people would not normally have to think about. To remain healthy and keep your blood sugar level monitored and in check, you need to use specific medical supplies to monitor your body and your health in everyday life.
Measuring your blood sugar levels is crucial to remaining healthy. Those with diabetes use portable meters to analyze small amounts of blood to tell your current sugar level. Usually used by taking small pricks of the finger to draw minimal amounts of blood, these meters are crucial to managing your condition.
The results of your sugar level can tell you if you need to change anything in your daily life, such as your diet, exercise regimen, diabetes treatment, medication, and overall goals for management.
Top Diabetic Retailers For Glucose Test Strips & Much More!
Quick Supplies Online
Quick Supplies offers a wide variety of healthcare and medical supplies online, where you can find a wide range of products based on your current condition, needs, and price range. The categories of products on this website include Covid-19 supplies, cleaning supplies, infection control, incontinence, personal care baby care, orthopedic supplies, nutritional, OTC medication, physical therapy, wound care, and diagnostic instruments.
Along with the wide range of categories, Quick Supplies offers diabetic care for individuals living with diabetes. Some of the products offered for people with diabetes include glucose monitoring systems, diabetes foot moisturizers, blood glucose meters, blood glucose test strips, and lancets.
The top-selling glucose test strips are as follows:
- Prodigy Blood Glucose Test Strips: The positives of using these test strips are the lack of blood required, versatility to work with all Prodigy meters, and the ability to use alternate testing sites.
- Contour Blood Glucose Test Strips: These glucose test strips are compatible with Bayer’s Contour Blood glucose meter and cost $100 for a pack of 50 test strips.
- Ascensia Contour Blood Glucose Test Strips: These glucose test strips use sampling technology to draw just the right amount of blood, avoiding constant pins and pricks while drawing blood.
- Accu-Chek Guide Blood Glucose Test Strips: 100 test strips cost $1,500 and are compatible with the Accu-Chek Guide blood glucose monitoring system.
- LifeScan One Touch Ultra Blue Glucose Test Strips: The LifeScan blood glucose test strips are for use with the One Touch Ultra, One Touch UltraSmart, and InDuo blood glucose meters, helping to automatically draw blood to make it easy to see when you have enough for a proper reading.
Total Diabetes Supply
One of the best online suppliers for diabetes supplies is Total Diabetes Supply. This online marketplace has many categories for diabetics, such as testing supplies, insulin pump supplies, accessories, pet care, and foot care.
This site contains glucose test strips, glucose meter kits, lancets and devices, insulin syringes, pen needles, diabetes test kits, and continuous glucose monitoring in the testing supplies category.
When browsing glucose test strips, there are numerous options that you can filter based on brand and product line. If you want to purchase the highest-selling glucose test strips on this website, you should look at the Bayer Contour Test Strips, offering 100 test strips for $51.
The second option for buying glucose test strips and other diabetes-related products online is the Diabetic Warehouse. As its name would imply, this online retailer is designed to help people with diabetes cope with daily life.
Some of the product categories available on this site include diabetic testing, insulin pump supplies, health monitors, ostomy supplies, and over-the-counter medication.
When looking at the diabetic testing supplies available for sale, this site offers glucose testing strips, glucose meters, lancets, lancing devices, diabetic starter kits, and insulin syringes.
The top-selling glucose test strips on this website are as follows:
- One Touch Verio Test Strips: These glucose test strips come in a 100-count pack, require only 0.4 microliters of blood, offer visual confirmation, and don’t require manual coding.
- Freestyle Lite Test Stirps: The benefits of using these glucose test strips are the requirement of just 0.3 microliters of blood, no coding required, various testing sites, and ease of use.
- True Metrix Test Strips: Using 0.5 microliters of blood for a sample, these glucose test strips detect the sample size, analyze environmental factors, and correct the hematocrit of your blood sugar level.
- Accu-Chek Aviva Plus Test Strips: The positives of using these glucose test stirps are the wide-mouth test strips, alternative test sites, and automatic expiration date.
Health Warehouse is an all-around health marketplace for various categories, such as pharmacy needs, diabetic supplies, over-the-counter medication, home medical needs, and pet medicine.
In the diabetic supplies category, users can browse between glucose test strips, insulin syringes, insulin pen needles, bundle kits, glucose meters, supplies, and lancets. When browsing the diabetic test strips, users will find there are a few patient favorites:
- FreeStyle Diabetic Test Strips: These glucose test strips are for use with the Flash & Freestyle freedom blood glucose monitoring system, delivering an accurate blood glucose sample with just 0.3 microliters of blood.
- AgaMatrix Amp Blood Glucose Test Strips: These glucose test strips work with the AgaMatrix amp blood glucose monitoring system providing fast test results at alternative test sites with just 0.5 microliters of blood.
- Freestyle Precision Neo Test Strip: For use with the Freestyle precision Neo meter, these glucose test strips require 0.6 microliters of blood and are individually wrapped for increased user efficiency.
Last but not least, Amazon is a trusted online marketplace that sells everything under the sun. For those with diabetes who are looking for a wide selection of glucose test strips, meters, and other diabetic-related products, this extensive website will provide at least a few products that fit your specific needs.
If you have diabetes, this is a lifelong condition that will have to be constantly managed and maintained throughout your entire life. However, it doesn’t have to be a hard or time-consuming task. Choosing the correct blood glucose meters and glucose test strips are crucial to keeping life as ‘normal’ as possible.
By finding the best glucose test strips and meters online, you can choose one with the best price and function for your needs. When browsing online, select an online marketplace that offers plenty of selection. Search websites like Quick Supplies Online, Health Warehouse, Diabetic Warehouse, Total Diabetes Supply, or Amazon to find the perfect product for you.